Friday 8 March 2019

The Scooter and the Trolley


The Scooter and the Trolley
By Eli

I am learning to entertain my reader with a recount.

Have you ever had the confidence to do a really scary trick? Well I have. This had all happened at May Road, I was scooting around like normal watching my cousin doing the half pipe oh how I wish I could do it.

Then the next minute I was going, I was up there, I was going to do the half pipe then whoosh! I went then suddenly there were these silly kids that hit me with a trolley. As I was going down the half pipe they pushed the trolley into me and it ran over my foot. It was horrendous and really hurt.

Next thing I am in the back seat, while my mum is rushing me to the Accident and Emergency room with me crying in the back seat. I saw the doctor and the only thing he said was ¨oh.” I was thinking am I gonna get a cast am I gonna get a moon boot but no I got crutches. 

The next day was school time and the crutches were killing me they were so annoying they hurt my hands and my arms were sore.

In the end I did the trick and ended up with a fractured leg that really hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment